Thursday, October 20, 2011

Procastination

So, I have to study for two tests tomorrow. One is a geometry test(and I have to remember the difference between Converse and Inverse) and the other is biology(food webs...)
So, I'm putting it off until 9:00. Until them, I'm gonna play Sims 3. :P

That, my readers, is a prime example of prorastination. I'm worried that I'll end up falling asleep during the time that I spend reading my science textbook. Another example is as follows:

It was time for us to create an Italian project for our end of course project. All we had to do was create a powerpoint or poster on a famous Italian. Mine was a writer, I think. But anyway, the truth of the matter is that I waited until the last weekend to make it. So, it turned out sloppy, I didn't follow all of the directions(as much as I hate to admit it). So, I suffered. I wasn't the only one, but I did a horrible job overall. And I hate when I do less than I can on a project.

So, there's another example. And during that time, I suffered.

Are you a procrastinator? Well, why don't you tell me of a time when you procrastinated and suffered the consequences? Maybe someone will learn the horrors of procrastinating after reading all the other stories(if anyone posts)

-Melody
         -This is ME
                  -Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment