Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am HERE

I know that my free-write blog isn't well known, and it's obvious that I won't get a lot of readers right away. I know I may not make a difference for millions like Anne Frank or Rachel Scott. But I want to try to make a difference for at least one.

Today we went to an assembly where we learned about Rachel Scott and Rachel's challenge. I even signed a banner for it(though I can't remember which "C" I put my name in). But that assembly inspired me to make a accept the challenge. Yet I want to create my own way to make a difference, whether to millions or just one person. So, I think I'll write my ideas on this blog almost as if it were a journal. I know I can't easily get my ideas to Ocean Township High School, where I am currently enrolled as a Freshman, but I do know that I can get them somewhere. And perhaps the person in that place is open to hearing my ideas.

This is a small request I have for those who are viewing this blog at any time. It doesn't matter whether it is right after the blog is posted or ten years after it is posted. But please, take the time to do this. If you are reading this blog, post "I am Here" with anything else you want to post. You can post insults if you want, but I won't remove them or talk down to you about how hurtful it can be to some people. You can also post words of advice and what you think I did well in this post. But know that it also isn't mandatory. I have no controll over what you do or don't do. I have no controll and will not look down upon you if I ever meet you and learn that you did not do it. I have no controll over you and neither does anyone else. Embrace that and accept it.
Every post of mine will have a theme like this. I'd enjoy seeing who is willing to go along with the theme. ^.^

Thank you for listening to my blog so far. I am so glad that you took the time to read this. You have no idea how much joy this brings that someone is reading it. Even if you don't post "I am Here," I won't mind. I'll still have joy because somewhere inside of me, I'll know that someone is posting.

Oh, one more thing. If you want to post something that you think would be an interesting topic, send me a message or leave a comment. I know my next topic will be regrets, but the rest is up to you. ^.^

-Melody
-This is ME

No comments:

Post a Comment