Friday, October 14, 2011

Goals

We all have goals. I, for one, have many goals. My current goal is to write a story with chapters that reach over two pages long, an interesting plot, and detailed non-Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu characters. I'm currently working on one called Wilted Rose. However, I have yet to figure out the cause of the setting(it takes place during the apocolypse. Like, almost everyone is dead). All I know is that almost everyone died when they watched a meteor shower that somehow was viewable all over the world. Those that did not see it(like Lily and Mike) are part of the Survivors. The main problem? I don't know what exactly caused those that watched the meteor shower to just die.

Another goal I have is to learn HTML/CSS/XHTML so that I can design webpages for money. I'm starting to get the hang of it, but the complex stuff is starting to kill me. Plus, I can't Drupal open! (If anyone that is skilled with a computer is reading this, do you have any idea how to?)

If you want to hear a future goal of mine, how about that of mine being a seiyu? That is a Japanese voice actor. I want to start by working for FUNimation here in America(I think they only have a building in Texas, though. T.T) and then I'll eventually move to Japan. But it has to be after my bird dies, which will take a while. But I'll get acting down by then! I mean, I think I do a pretty good job reading out the part of Annie Sullivan in The Miracle Worker. But I'm not bragging. I have no way to tell if I'm really that good...

Well, anyway. I know this post is short, but I don't want to be writing when my stepdad gets home(we may be going to T.G.I Fridays! ^.^) I would like your goal for this post to say at least one of your goals. That's it. Simple, right?

-Melody
       -This is ME
                -Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment