Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Hey. So, I probably can't fool any of you, right? Well, I'll just tell you. This is technically being posted on November 11, 2011. I'm just saying it was scheduled for Halloween. :P

Anyway, I wanted a short post that's a break from goals and all that. It's supposed to be about Halloween costumes! ^.^ So, basically I want to know what your Halloween costumes was! If you have a picture and want me to upload it, I'll put it in a page with any other costumes I get. I would post mine, but I don't think I have a picture on the computer. :P

I was a Broken Doll. I applied baby powder to my face and painted cracks with acrylic paint. I tied my hair up in a messy fashion with ribbons and wore a white T-shirt I had painted. I also wore red leggings, jean shorts, and a pair of simple tennis shoes. I had so much fun painting my face. Since I wasn't going to wear my glasses, I painted a crack over my right eye since it crosses without them. I figured the crossing would add to the look. ^.^
I love Halloween and still have some candy in my house(tootsie rolls, crunch bars, etc.) My stepdad even bought me two bags of candy corn. It had original, pumpkin-shaped, and chocolate flavored! ^.^

Well, I love Halloween, even though I don't trick-or-treat. I believe in stopping at the age of 13, and would have stopped last year if I wasn't in a strange new state with two younger sisters that wanted to go. Besides, no way was my mom going to get me a Halloween costume if I just wore it to school.

So, what were you for Halloween? It's optional as always! ^.^
-Melody
          -This is Me
                    -Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment