Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Okay, so I know Valentine's Day is tomorrow, but I really don't think I'll remember to post tomorrow.

So, in my eyes, I hate this day. It's not that important. Yes, people express their love for one another and it's very iconic. However, I hate it. I lived my life homeschooled, so I guess it may be because I'm used to getting my annual box of chocolates from my parents and then doing whatever I want. Last year I didn't get any valentines, so I was okay with it still. I mean, I got one from a girl in my class since she was giving them to all her friends, but that's it. This year, everyone is saying a certain someone will give me something. I am not looking forward to it. I just want to skip school tomorrow... :(  Sadly, I have to make up a science test after school(my teacher must really dislike me...but I have to makeup two geometry quizzes that next day)

Ah, but I am happy for those who enjoy this day. Enjoy it, wear pink and red and white and all that. If I have it my way, I'll wear blue or yellow. Even so, I came up with this hairstyle I like, so I may wear it with my red sweater dress and heart earrings. Fuuuuun.... [Not]

Oh, but I am looking forward to the valentine my friend is gonna give me! She said mine has FunDip! Yay! I love that stuff! So, that's something to look forward to at least. Why not tell me your opinions on this day? I hate it, as you've learned. So, why not tell me what your opinion is? <3

-Melody
     -This is ME
          -Who are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment