Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sigh Syndrome

I think that's what the doctor called it. Sigh Syndrome. I sigh a lot, and someone with it says they yawn a lot, too. I'm gonna be taking meds for it over spring break. Not fun. Especially with what my mom says I'll act like. The doctor says there was nothing wrong with my breathing, and they're examining my blood(ick. I hate blood tests!). I'm supposed to get an X-Ray so they can look at my lung too. I don't know when my mom is gonna schedule it, though.

On the bright side, the days I was absent from school while my mom was trying to schedule me an appointment are excused. Yay! Now I get to chill out the rest of the day. Joy! Because of the days spent absent, I'm already up to Chapter 15 on the fanfiction I am writing for Ouran High School Host Club.

At least it doesn't look like I have asthma. I mean, inhalers would be troublesome.

-Melody
     -This is ME
          -Who are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment