Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doctors

Ick. I hate doctors. If anyone reading this is a doctor or is related to a doctor, don't take it personally. It's just, I never really saw one before I needed shots for eighth grade year. And now my mom has scheduled me an appointment to check my asthma.

You see, even if I don't have a serious case of asthma, my mom was told that I had it when I was, like, born or little or something. I don't know. Anyway, it's been hurting me when I take deep breaths and I cough after doing something like laughing or something like that. I've never been active before I started school, so it never bothered me. Now I'm having problems breathing in deep, which will be troublesome for me since I'm in chorus.

Anyway, that's all there is. So, I'm missing two days of school. I was supposed to skip only today, but then the doctor refused to see me. Great, huh? And I have to worry that my science teacher will be upset since I was supposed to stay after today. Her only other day to stay after is tomorrow. I'm supposed to correct my test(the grade isn't that bad or anything.) and I haven't gotten a chance to. All the students except me have corrected them.

Well, I guess you can post your opinion on doctors. My opinion is this: I dislike regular doctors, dentists, and psychiatrists(I'm uncomfortable talking about my feelings), but I love eye doctors(which is good since I have an appointment after school Monday. My eyes have also been bothering me)

I'm falling apart, huh? :P

-Melody
     -This is ME
          -Who are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment