Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sisters

Sisters make no sense. I technically have six and a brother(four of the sisters and the brother are half), but I only count my mom's kids. That means I say I only have four sisters and no brothers. I never talk to the other sisters and brother anyway.

Now, my younger sisters are the most confusing part of my life. I can understand the older two well enough. One of the younger ones(the youngest) is mean to me when my stepdad and other younger sister are around. When they aren't around, she's sweet. In fact, she tries to hang out with me, read my stories, and watch anime. And then my other younger sister...

This sister learns that the youngest is hanging out with me and starts texting me, "Tell her I want to play," and "Tell her I'm not going to forgive her if she doesn't play with me," and "Tell her I have a game all set up." I repeatedly tell her, I'm not her messenger and she can tell the youngest herself. She actually straight out told the youngest, "You shouldn't watch anime. It's bad." And the youngest has been watching less anime ever since! And then I'll be watching it with the younger and the other sister will say, "I'll watch it with you later if you come play with me." The youngest goes to play, and they never watch it. It's stupid! And then there was last night...

My youngest sister got me to play Monster High dolls. This is extremely hard to do. I dislike playing dolls. And I have this rule: I'll play sometimes so long as no one else is there. Well, the younger sister disliked this. So, she started texting me, "I feel left out. You should include me." When I told her that she either had to get Jessie to let me leave or deal with it, she said, "Fine. Just let me cry my eyes out. I'm not afraid to let mom know how I feel, though." And then she slipped a note that specifically said for the youngest not to show me. I read the note when the youngest had left the room. It said, "Melody probably hasn't been telling you my feelings, but I need to convey(tell) my feelings. Plz come to my room so I can. But don't tell Melody!" So Jessie told me she was going to talk to the younger and that I needed to stay in her room. I waited a few minutes so I could read the note, then I went in there. After all, it's my room too. The youngest sister was sitting on the bed, comfy as ever, while the younger was under covers not saying a single word! I told the youngest, "I'm leaving. I have no interest in staying here until you decide to tell me you're not gonna make me play Monster High anymore."

And then later that night I walked in and the younger says, "It's none of your business. Butt out." I ask what she meant, and she said it again! And then she started ordering the youngest around like if she was a maid!!! She really picks a nerve with me!

Just tell me your opinion on siblings if you have them.

-Melody
   -This is ME
         -Who are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment