Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution

So, I'm not sure if you believe in resolutions, but it's normal for my family to come up with them. Last year's was to get on honor roll. I achieved it. In truth, I also had one that I had forgotten about(and I still forgot) but I remember writing down in my journal that I had finally achieved it, even though I regretted it.

Anyway, this year I chose not to get a resolution. Why? I can't come up with any. If anything, it would be to stop procrastinating or post on this blog more. But I'm not sure I really am able to stick with resolutions. Now, I know this post is short and also late, but I needed to post about it. And the reason it's short? My younger sister is bugging me to get off the computer so she can do it for her homework. So, I guess I have to submit.

Anyway, thanks for reading this short post. As a goal, I would like you to comment and tell me what your New Year's Resolution is for 2012. Why? Because I think it'd  be fun. And I may post one every New Year if it goes well! ^.^

-Melody
     -This is Me
          -Who are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment