Monday, January 23, 2012

Fifteenth Birthday(and Birthdays in General)

So...I skipped school today. The occasion was my birthday. To think, my birthday ended up being the first school day after midterms. Yuck.

Anyway, now I'm fifteen. Yay! :P

I would have gone to school no problem if it weren't for the fact that it's my birthday. It's bad enough that people knew it was my birthday on Facebook...(that's why I want to delete my profile). My birthday has always been something for my family and me. My sister and I always had joint birthdays(hers was yesterday. She turned 14.) and shared a cake. This year I did nothing, she had a sleep over. We both got our own cakes instead of sharing. It's a sign of how distant we've grown...

Sadly, people on Facebook knew it was my birthday. :( I really don't like my phone exploding with texts from Facebook about people wishing me a Happy Birthday. I really appreciate it and all, but it's kind of annoying. Besides, the reason I skipped school was to AVOID that. *sighs* Oh well...

Oh, I got a guy's phone number. He's just a friend. Everyone else thinks otherwise. They're certain we should be a couple since we both like anime. Not happening. That's about all I've learned we have in common. I'm not going to return his feelings until I learnt that we have more in common! *stomps foot*

Ah, and I get my friend's birthday present tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be able to tell you what I got(not sure since I have to help my sister with her class president speech and I'll be swamped with homework....)

Ah, if it's not too much trouble, could you post your opinions on birthdays? Mine is simple: I don't get why we celebrate them. Of course, I supposedly am getting another birthday present. Wonder what it is! (*crosses fingers* Pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII-2...not that I'll know till the 31 if so...)

-Melody
     -This is Me
          -Who are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment