Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Presents

Okay, so for my birthday I received the following:
From my friend in 8th period: A really good journal(it's name brand)
From my friend in 8th period that the other one is always fighting with: The first two volumes of Vampire Knight(yay! Fave manga!)
From my parents: A Kimono girl car from Cars 2, a $25 Barnes and Nobles gift card(in exchange for the $25 one my idiot dad sent me), a Nook(the personal touch screen one. It was a birthday/Christmas present), and sushi. I'm supposed to be expecting another, but I don't know what it is(my guess in Final Fantasy XIII-2 pre-ordered)

Okay, so for this assignment list the best present you've ever received! Why? Well...I feel empty if I don't post an assignment...

-Melody
     -This is Me
          -Who Are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment