Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Random Thought

So, I've been commenting on the blog of someone. I really enjoy talking to this person. And, when I think about it, I found out just something that I've been thinking for a while. It's about a dream I had. (And yes, it includes elements from the anime Bleach)

In the dream, many kids from my school died in bus accidents and bombings, though there is no war here where we live. When I came to, I knew nothing of my previous life. I went to a man for help, surprised to find myself speaking Japanese and English, as if both were known from birth. He offered me to stay the night, and when I woke up I was being pulled off to the Soul Society's Soul Reaper Academy. After a while, I become a skill Soul Reaper alongside many characters I had forgotten about but knew during my time alive, such as Renji Abarai and Hitsugaya Toushiro. One day, while in Rukon district, I found a best friend of mine, a girl on my bus who I hate, and a girl on my bus who announced to everyone on it that I had never had a crush on someone. They could only speak English, but I communicated with them easily enough. They were shocked that I didn't know them, especially since one was so close to me while I was alive and had died of old age. Then, after helping bring back my memory, I came upon a boy who had confessed to me during the first semester of Freshman year. We talked and he helped fill in more blanks. Eventually he asked if I would change anything if I could. I told him no, because who I was when I was alive makes me who I am.


Now, that dream really had an affect on me. And I was especially creeped out all day since I had been having this feeling on the bus the day before I had the dream that something big was going to happen. I have it now, too. I just don't know what it is. And, even though I believe it is childish to think so, when I penny fell out of my pocket two/three times and landed on heads each time, I felt as if it was a sign that whatever is coming won't be all bad for me.

Now, the basic affect of the dream was this: Who we were makes us who we are. We shouldn't want to change that. And, without reading the blog I've been commenting on lately, I wouldn't have clicked to this.

Before I leave you, I would like to make the goal of this post for you to comment and tell me of something you believe in, a time when you felt like something big was going to happen, or just your thoughts on my beliefs(both the something happening and the who we are one).

-Melody
       -This is Me
              -Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment