Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Spirit

If you celebrate Christmas, allow me to wish you a Merry Christmas! If not, ignore what I said.

So, today is Christmas Eve. What am I doing during it? I'm sitting on the computer while my parents visit my older sister in the hospital. Even before my sister was in the hospital, my family has been calling me Scrooge. The reason?
Christmas songs have started to annoy me. I hear them nonstop. Especially "All I Want for Christmas is You"! I have officially started hating that song because it won't stop playing! Is it my fault that I get annoyed easily?

Well, I know this is a short post, but I really don't want to be posting when my parents get home(or my sisters get downstairs. :P) so I'll log off. Before I go, though, you can post whatever you want in the box(like your opinion on this post. :P)

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS(if you celebrate it. If not, ignore that)

-Melody
        -This is Me
                  -Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment