Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sisters

Okay, so I know I usually try to post one post a day when I remember to post, but I really need to vent.

This is how the past three days have been going:

Day 1:
~I get my youngest sister(Sister A) to listen to my story. She loves it and hasn't even finished it(It's a rather long one-shot). She was crying before it was over, actually. My other younger sister(Sister B) shows no sign of anger.
~After dinner they hang out as usual. Then my younger sisters come into the room and stop talking. I have my headphones in, but no music is playing. Sister B starts talking bad about me to sister A when I'm right there!
~I go to bed without commenting.

Day 2:
~Sister B is grumpy as usual.
~After dinner they come into my room(as I share it with sister B) and start talking bad about me again. This time I do not have headphones in.
~I prepare for bed. Sister B is still talking bad about me, so I snap. It goes like this:
Me: What word out of your mouth these past two days has been positive.
Sister B: Your hair looks nice. There, I said something nice.
Me: Doesn't count.
~Sister B then starts getting mad at Sister A for wanting to hear my story. I, still mad at Sister B, say "Don't worry [Sister A], [Sister B] is the jealous type." Sister B's response? "Now who is being rude?"
~I point out that I've only said one rude thing to her. Her comment? "Just shut up."
~I go to bed after texting a furious email to my friend and wishing that I cussed. If I was willing to cuss her ears would be ringing with nothing but cuss words. She seriously needs to get cussed out.

Day 3(Today):
~I tell what happened to my best friend in 8th period. She says I should've gone up and slapped Sister B. I point out that Sister B would have clawed my eyes out. Knowing her, she probably would have.

-Melody
     -This Is Me
          -Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment