Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Problem With Girls in My School

Okay, so my friend and I were in the weight room during gym. I was on the bicycle and she was on the walking thing we usually do. Some other freshman from another class are taking up all other exercise equipment in that small section of the room. Well, my friend and I are both nearing the point of insanity. These girls are talking about whether or not they have ever had sex. They talk about losing virginity like it's an honor. They then start making fun of two other girls(because the two girls are virgins), one of which is in their class. The two girls also happen to sit at my lunch table. They are probably two of the weirdest people, but I still consider them friends.

What really upsets me is that society is at the point where freshmen believe that it is cool to lose your virginity. Then, if you are a virgin, you're worth being made fun of. It's ridiculous. And those girls were talking about it during lunch, too! (Their lunch table is near mine...like, right next to mine, sadly)

-Melody
     -This is Me
          -Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment